Learn How To Defend Yourself!
There are ways people, especially women, can protect themselves. It starts with being aware of your surroundings but there are other things you can do to help defend yourself!
- If you sense or see a potential problem, change your route and get ready to run.
- If you are attacked, don't lose your self-control and don't panic. Fear is one of your most dangerous enemies. Try to remain rational.
- If there are people nearby and you are attacked, don't yell for help. Instead yell to them to call the police. That way your attacker knows law enforcement is probably on the way.
- Never leave your car unlocked, even for a few minutes while you dash into the shop, and always check your car before getting in it.
- If you are attacked, use your environment. Everything around you has the potential to be a weapon.
- Scream, scratch, bite, hit, kick or attack with a common object. Most women carry handbags that can be used to strike or strangle and many contain potential legal weapons, such as a lipstick case that can be poked into someone's eye, a hair brush to strike across the eyes of the attacker and perfume sprays that can be squirted into the eyes.
Students should be taught early how to protect themselves from attackers. These would be lessons that would stay with them their whole lives. They could be incorporated into physical education classes or offered in other extra curricular lessons.
We are already armed with ways to defend ourselves. We just have to make ourselves aware and be prepared.
Would you like to buy some protection now and get the hottest pepper sprays available? As promised if you sign up for our newsletter first you will receive a code to save 10% off your purchase!